- Passive Buzzer Module car liquidificador ultrasonic Analog sensor acs712 load cell cx 31 vw Hc-sr501
- Now there are a lot of people to the concept of passive and active buzzer buzzer is not very clear, do a simple introduction here, hope to help everyone to use in the future.
- Note that in this case, the “source” is not the power supply. It is the volatile source.
- The characteristics of the passive buzzer is:
- 1: passive internal without shock source, so if use dc signal can’t make it. Must use 2 k ~ 5 k square wave to drive it
- For more than 2 sound frequency control, can make “m hair sola west” effect.
- 3 in some particular case, can reuse and LED a control
- The characteristics of the active buzzer is:
- 1 active buzzer inside with shock source, so as long as the electricity will call
- 2 program control convenient, single chip microcomputer a high and low level can make the sound, and the passive buzzer is can’t do.
module driven by 9012 triode
working voltage of 3.3 V to 5 V
sets of fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
small board PCB size: 3.3 cm * 1.3 cm
module interface specification (3 wire system)
VCC external 3.3 V to 5 V voltage (which can be directly connected to 5 V microcontroller and 3.3 V microcontroller)
GND external GND
I/O external microcontroller IO port